Monday, July 29, 2019

REFLECTIVE EASSY Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

REFLECTIVE EASSY - Essay Example The teacher had an excellent mastery of content and commented on all of my assignment. My participation in the class and the tests I have done were a great deal to me. They helped me be more confident and aware of what I was learning. If I could improve on my punctuality maybe, I could grasp everything that was being taught in the class. I also feel like more homework’s, and group discussion could have improved my performance. However, I did the best in class participation that helped me in gaining the knowledge. Every topic was well explained, and I understood each concept. However, for the sake of those who are slow learners, I would recommend more practical on the topic. Instructors should not focus on the theory part only but engage the students on practical to make us improve our understanding. Measuring my future effects according to my personal review including what I have understood from the course; I accumulated lots of knowledge and know the knowledge will guide me on achieving my future goals. The practical I have also done I can apply them in my profession in the

No comments:

Post a Comment