Thursday, January 31, 2019

i wanna do everything with you :: essays research papers

     I wanna do everything with you. Like winning a trip for just us two. Ya get along along something along the lines of a two week cruise, and the alarm go off were pushin snooze. using up time together doing what ever you choose, doesnt re anyy matter as long as Im with you.          I wanna do things alike(p) strollin in the park a little after semidark. Youve lit my clear with just one spark.     I wanna lay beside you and watch as the stars inject out to play and I wanna look at you and not know what to say. Come over, dont leave stay and on the neighboring day I earth-closet kiss ya chest on which my drumhead lay,,, Ill rub ya back if thats okay, I mean,,,     I wanna do everything with you. Like stealin kisses underneath a moon so bright and nose close together in little or no light,      allows go to the beach and stand on the shore. Im just ge tting started I wanna do more.     Laugh and crack jokes as waves tinkle our feet. Lets taste exotic fruits with their flavors so sweet. And we can eat with our favorite tunes on repeat. Let me give you my heart its yours to keep.     I wanna go places with you that Ive never been. I wanna feel that deject down my spine that your touch can send. I just wanna get up and go and not know where or when. And when were all done we can do it all again.     I wanna resist temptation, and I wanna feel that tingling sensation. We can invent new things lets use our imaginations.     I wanna do everything with you. Like playin games that would dirty up our vestments and find out whats really at the end of a rainbow.     Givin red roses, white and yellow ones too. We can eat my favorite honey oil fruit under a sky so blue. Pink, purple and orange tree sunsets seem better with you.  &nbs p  I wanna get lost in your dark drown eyes. I wanna be there for every breath and every sigh.     I wanna sleep close together on those cold and angry nights and when it snows I wanna have a snowball fight.     I wanna catch a movie when it rains and every time its never the same.     I wanna do everything with you. Lt me kiss ya cheek and wear ya clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment