Thursday, September 26, 2019

English Composition Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words - 2

English Composition - Essay Example I just don’t see how eliminating one particular part of your food supply, like carbs or protein, can be considered healthy. All it took was a little investigation to figure out those were bad ideas. But I hate jogging! That’s actually work. You run and run and run and get all sweaty and everyone sees you out there being sweaty and gross with your fat bouncing all over the place, which, by the way, is not comfortable at all. After circulating through my friends and their many suggestions, I didn’t find a single one that appealed to me. And then, the quiet guy in the corner looked up from his book and said, â€Å"Do you want to lose weight or tone muscle?† â€Å"Then you need to eat sensibly and get some exercise every day, at least 30 minutes,† he said. â€Å"It doesn’t matter what you do, just do something to get your heart rate going faster for 30 minutes a day. And it doesn’t matter what you eat, as long as you eat reasonable proportions of healthy or low-fat food.† Before I knew it, I was working out with a bunch of people who were much more out of shape than I am in a relatively easy program called Big Loser. The first week was really hard, the second week was not so hard and the third week, I added another show to my daily routine just to challenge myself. What made this so nice is that I could do it right in my own room, where no one had to see me looking all nasty and at the same time, every part of me was working out and getting in shape. I couldn’t see the changes every week, but I could feel them and that was

No comments:

Post a Comment