Saturday, September 7, 2019

Personal statement for USC MAcc Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

For USC MAcc - Personal Statement Example Despite the suffering, I felt that it was my responsibility to ensure that everything run smoothly. I went to the business location and with the help of some few senior officers, I ensured that coordination between the various business organs was good enough to eliminate inconveniences. Having learnt that I was among the top management team of the business at the time, one employee altered some financial document for personal gain. Being not an expert in the field, I did not realize the alterations until one of the senior accountants informed me. This was very challenging to me and I decided not to be taken advantage of in future. This developed my passion for accounting and I decided to take my studies in this field in a reputable institution of higher learning that would prepare me to handle challenging problems. The institution of choice has been USC. In my undergraduate studies, I studied accounting with a major in finance, which has increased my knowledge in this field. This provides me with a good base in studying masters in accounting. The USC has been observed to be one of the best institutions in the field of business. This has given it credit not only to the residents of this country but also worldwide. It is the dream of every person to get access to the best information in his field of education in order to be able to conveniently handle different challenges that may arise, which makes USC a university of choice. In addition, it is evident that there have been numerous transformations in the business and accounting fields resulting from tremendous technological advancements. Considering this is necessary in ensuring that the students are well conversant with the use of technology. This avoids committing some mistakes as well as makes the business transaction be conducted smoothly. Moreover, one stands in a better positio n to offer support to other people who may not have sufficient knowledge in the field but may

No comments:

Post a Comment