Sunday, March 10, 2019

Dating Your Best Friend Essay

I ask myself some terms why now and non because, I theorize this was how it was meant to be the firm time. We met in first grade and became real severe fri extirpates right from the start. I remember playing a lot together with our fri abolishs. We too lived conscionable across the street from individually other so imagine, seeing from individually one other at school and after school play so far much outside after our homework was done, it was a great personal manner of spending time together. Unfortunately after first grade, we somehow had to go to different schools, scarcely we ascribe forth got together after school and contend together.It wasnt until after 4th grade that I moved to a new neighborhood and didnt see him again until 8th grade. We maxim separately other and recognized one another and again we became inseparable. We had a a couple of(prenominal) classes together and we were al managements partners whenever we were assigned to grab a partner. in want manner that same school socio-economic class, all the rumors started that we liked each other, we were going to end up going out, we were everlastingly together and so on. I did think somewhat it but we were just four-spotteen year olds who had no historic period and no intention of dating. We were the best of friends in middle school and unbroken going strong.Our lavishly school years came real quick as we unplowed on growing up together and watching each other blossom into young adults. We were facilitate the best friends ever, and the same rumors still kept going around. We somehow managed to make classes together which were very good for the both of us because we never precious to be apart. We still had no intention of going out, because we didnt want to break that wonderful friendship we had made and kept for so long. It wasnt until Valentines Day of fledgling year when I started feeling a little something for him.He direct me a valentine with the following m essage Happy Valentines Day convey for creation an awesome friend I thought at that trice Oh, friend but I let it slide because I entangle it was not a big deal. Sophomore year rolled around, we were still the best friends ever, and the rumors and gossip continued. We had classes together again, nothing special happened until the very end of that school year. We were saying goodbye to each other and we hugged, but we hugged each other for a while. I honestly felt that spark amongst us.I thought he felt the same (he told me later on that he did). We parted ways and kept in touch a bit in the summer, and didnt see each other again until next year, junior year. That year I couldnt hide what I felt for him, I was actually becoming more and more in revel with him. I can put forward he was also dropping for me as well up. Its one of those things a girl can tell without being told anything. We were still the best of friends, and the rumors were still going (I was very surprised, up to now a bit amused). This year was different because were now xvi/ seventeen and had grown up more.Yes we were inseparable, but those feelings were becoming more noticeable to everyone except to one another. Yet nothing happened and we were still the best of friends. ranking(prenominal) year was a big year for us it was the last year that we might be together. My feelings for him were now stronger than ever, I wanted to be more that friends, but for some reason he always seemed to avoid me and not talk at all. I dont know why, I was hoping for him to say something to me, since I had heard from many that he actually did love me.But nothing happened, so I gave up on him in that aspect of us. I had revealed to one of my good friends that I did love Isaac and wanted more. He revealed to that same person that he loved me too. I lay out out from her and I went to talk to him, he immediately got upset and denied everything. With that being said I also denied everything because I th ought to myself that was his chance and he blew it. We got really mad at each other and said we are friends and that is it. We didnt stay mad for that long we got rump to lecture again.I decided to date a guy that year it was going well until I saw Isaac. He saw us holding hands, I saw his face turn red with anger, and just walked away upset. I knew it upset him but I had no idea why, we had settled on being best friends. We still enjoyed all the senior activities like prom, boat trip, and in the long run graduation. We both graduated and saw each other for what could be the last time. He was going off to college and I was staying home. After those four years in high school we proved everyone wrong roughly going out with each other, or at least thats what we thought.Time passed and I had broken up with my high school young man and I started dating another guy here at error correction code for a few months. I never heard from Isaac once during that time, I was a bit upset but I didnt conduct attention to it. It wasnt until February 12 that I was on Facebook and I got talking with Isaac again via chat that night. We were talking and asked about my boyfriend, I told him I didnt have one and that I had given up on guys for the consequence. We kept talking and talking and then I asked him For April Fools we should put as our status that were going out.It took him a few minutes to say Why not actually make it a reality? I was shocked I swear at that moment I had an instant flashback of our childhood all the way through high school. I had clasped for so long for that moment that I said yes, it also took me a while to respond back. At that moment he confessed that he had loved me since the end of sophomore year when we said goodbye to each other. I was so happy that everything went the way it did. Unfortunately he was away at school and I wouldnt see him until our one month anniversary when he came home.I didnt mind, I did not wait all that time in high sc hool for us to finally be together as a couple and not have the relationship work. We changed our Facebook status that we were officially a couple. It was an explosion of Its about time , I knew it , and I told you it would happen eventually We didnt circumspection though because we were just happy that our dream had finally come true. A month passed and it was our one month anniversary. We went out to dinner and had an amazing time together. That same night he took me to his home and I met his entire family.Since then me and his family have gotten along very well and we are practically like family. We definitely enjoyed that week together but he had to go back and I wouldnt see him until May. My birthday came along and it happened to fall on a Saturday, which was nice because I planned to have a party. Isaac horde all the way home just for my birthday and surprised me. He called me before and said that he had sent a present. Then at around five in the afternoon he called and sai d that my kick in has arrived and I had to open the door, sure enough it was him with a bouquet of flowers.I cried of joy, no one had ever done something like that for me. It was an awesome way to celebrate my birthday. The relationship has been going very well, and Im peremptory that it will continue to stay like that. It just comes to show that that invention about how dating your best friend is bad isnt always true. It can happen to anyone, and yes it doesnt work out for some people, but in my case it worked out for the better. As I said before, I dont think we were meant to be best friends, just something more.

No comments:

Post a Comment